Minutes from the Clowne and Barlborough Burial Committee
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .docx. .pdf. Request an accessible format.
Notice of Interment Form
Please download the Notice of Interment Form for submission to Clowne Parish Council; this form is normally completed by the Funeral Director and any form received is subject to confirmation by the Parish Council.
Contact details for Clowne Parish Council can be found on the contact page.
Burial Fees and Charges
- New Walled Grave (can accommodate 2 family members) -￡800
- Re-opening of existing Walled Grave – ￡550
- New Cremated Remains Graves (can accommodate 2 family members) – ￡250
- Re-opening of existing Cremated Remains Grave – ￡250
Please note that if the deceased lives outside of either the parish of Barlborough or Clowne then they will be charged at double the fees shown.
- Application fee for siting and approving a new headstone – £125
- Application fee for additional inscription on an existing headstone – £75
All payments are made to Clowne Parish Council.
All paperwork including the associated payment and certificate of burial / cremation must be delivered to Clowne Parish Council prior to the burial.
Please note that the preferred date and timings of the burial is subject to the availability of our grave digging team and whether other burials are taking place that day, so the date and time will need to be confirmed by the Council.
If customers also require use of our Community Centre after the burial then please contact Joanne Plummer, Community Manager on 01246 811586 option 2 or email email@example.com and discuss your requirements.
Clowne and Barlborough Cemetery, Barlborough Road, Clowne, Derbyshire S43 4RG