Minutes from the Clowne and Barlborough Burial Committee
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .pdf. Request an accessible format.
Notice of Interment Form
You are welcome to use the form below to send a Notice of Interment Form to Clowne Parish Council – alternatively, you can fill in the paper version of the form and send it to the council. Contact details for the council are on the contact page.
- New Walled Grave (can accommodate 2 persons) -￡800
- Re-opening of existing Walled Grave – ￡550
- New Cremated Remains Graves (can accommodate 2 persons) – ￡250
- Re-opening of existing Cremated Remains Grave – ￡250
Please note that if the deceased lives outside either the parish of Barlborough or Clowne then they will be charged at double the fees shown above.
- Application fee for siting and approving a new headstone – £125
- Application fee for additional inscription on an existing headstone – £75
All payments are made to Clowne Parish Council.
All paperwork including the associated payment and certificate of burial / cremation must be delivered to the Council prior to the burial.
Please note that preferred date and times of the burial is subject to the availability of our grave digging team and whether other burials are taking place that day, so the date and time will need to be confirmed by the Council.
If customers also require use of our Community Centre after the burial then please contact Joanne Plummer, Community Manager on 01246 811586 or email email@example.com
Clowne and Barlborough Cemetery, Barlborough Road, Clowne, Derbyshire S43 4RG