Your Derbyshire County Councillor:

Councillor Natalie Hoy                                                              

Creswell Road
S43 4LR

Mobile:  07387602486

Email: Natalie.Hoy@derbyshire.gov.uk

Derbyshire County Council
County Hall, Matlock, DE4 3AG

  • Education
  • Footpaths
  • Highways
  • Street Lighting

Useful Telephone Numbers:

Chesterfield Royal Hospital          01246 277271

Citizen’s Advice Bureau                01246 863550

Springs Health Centre                   01246 819444

Springs Pharmacy                         01246 810360

Member of Parliament 

Bolsover Constituency

Mark Fletcher


Visit Peak District & Derbyshire



Anti-Social Behaviour

Are you a victim of anti-social behaviour and are unsure who to turn to?

Anti-social behaviour covers wide range of issues, so the organisation you report I to will depend on the problem and the people involved. We have grouped potential problems into the following areas to make it easier for you to get in touch with the right person.

Call Derbyshire Police on 101 for:

  • Criminal damage
  • Verbal or physical abuse
  • People causing a nuisance or being rowdy in a public place
  • Street drinking, underage drinking and being drunk in public
  • Nuisance motorbikes
  • Harassment including incidents involving race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or game.


Information and help

For information and help on the following services call the appropriate authority:

Bolsover District Council
The Arc
High Street, Clowne S43 4JY

Crime and emergencies (bolsover.gov.uk)

Call Bolsover District Council on 01246 242424 for:

  • Noise nuisance
  • Disputes with a neighbour
  • Environmental issues including fly tipping, graffiti, abandoned vehicles, dog fouling, litter, fly posting and discarded needles
  • Benefits, Council Tax , Car parking
  • Bus passes
  • Bus Shelters
  • Dog Wardens
  • Environmental Health
  • Planning Permission
  • Refuse Collection